Growth and carbon sequestration projections for CSG water irrigated forest plantations.
Modelling and estimation of carbon requestion rates of irrigated forest plantations including:
- Growth modelling of biomass and carbon productivity across a range of site quality, management and product scenarios
- Requirements for Kyoto compliance
- Management options, costs and returns
- Effect of varying carbon price assumptions
Benefit to Client:
The project provided data to support evaluation of management options.
- Market Sector: Oil and Gas
- Carbon bio-sequestration
- Greenhouse Gases
- General land, water and vegetation technical services
- Location: Queensland
- Year: 2009