Condition and functionality of nursery and tissue culture facilities in consideration of site purchase.
- Client: Bureau of Sugar Experiment Stations (BSES)
The project involved an independent assessment of the condition and functionality of tissue culture labs, glasshouses and other propagation facilities, and constraints to propagation in these facilities.
Benefit to Client:
Based on Verterra's detailed knowledge of requirements for tissue culture and nursery propagation facilities, the report provided the client with a detailed evaluation of the condition and functionality of tissue culture facilities offered for public sale. This supported the client's evaluation of options to acquire or construct their own facilities, and their decision on whether or not to progress negotiations to purchase the facilities evaluated.
- Market Sector: Renewable resources - agriculture, grazing and forestry
- Risk management and planning
- General land, water and vegetation technical services
- Project commercial services
- Location: Queensland
- Year: 2007